Solutions at My Fingertips
MOE iCONMOE iCON accounts are created for salaried students of MOE.
- iCON account will be deleted if it is inactive for 90 days.
- Password reset is done by MOE through NIE Service Desk.
MOE iCON Password Reset
Please provide a scanned copy of your Public Service card and email your details (Name, NRIC/FIN, Year of Intake and Programme) to Service Desk. As iCON Password Reset is processed by MOE, at least 7 working days are required to complete your request.
You can reset your password on your own:
- Visit https://icon.moe.edu.sg
- Click on the Forget Password? below the LOGIN button
- Enter your User ID.
- Answer the Challenge Question.
- The new password will be sent to the alternate email address and/or mobile number that you have provided in your iCON profile.
Change of Email Address
Please scan PS card, Matriculation card and NRIC/FIN and email these documents to Service Desk.
As approval and update of email address are processed by MOE, a minimum of 2 weeks is required to complete the request. Once the account is created, the login information will be provided in the NIE Portal → Change Profile page.